2. Check your medication. Chemotherapeutic drugs (medications used in the treatment of cancer) certainly affect the hair, but the list of offenders also includes some birth control pills ,high blood pressure medications certain types of steroids,diuretics,antidepressants , and even aspirin when taken chronically. Ask your doctor if what you're taking can cause hair loss and if there's an alternative medicine you can take.
3. Don't try crash dieting where you tend to eat very low-protein and may run the risk of shedding more than normal amount of hair. Furthermore, taking Vitamin A or D in excess can cause hair loss.
4. Learn to cope with stress. Severe stress or a traumatic event like a death in the family can bring about heavy shedding of the hair. Practice meditating and exercise daily.
5. Don't overstyle your hair. As much as possible, avoid tight braiding , bleaching ,teasing , chemically straightening ,and using hot rollers because they can cause hair breakage. Brushing your hair 100 times a night is the worst possible advice. Rule of thumb, "The less you do to your scalp, the better".
6. Selenium supplements taken in excess and foreign herbs that contain heavy metals can cause hair loss
RE-GROW YOUR HAIR NATURALLY
The “Hair Again!” program is designed to do one thing and one thing only: to re-grow your hair quickly, safely and naturally without chemicals, drugs, supplements or painful hair transplants.
Things you'll learn from the program
- The most powerful 100% natural ingredient that can give you better results than drugs, supplements, shampoos but without the dangerous side effects.
- The fastest way to cleanse your scalp.
- How to use a 100% natural ingredient that is used by Hollywood stylists to eliminate the dirt that is literally starving your scalp to death.
- How to stop hair loss at the "root" of the problem.
- How to prevent hair loss by discovering the mistakes that everyone else is currently doing.
- How to unleash your body's natural ability to heal your scalp and promote hair growth the natural way.
- Where to find the rare and natural ingredient that is loaded up with the "growth factor"